How We Market Your Home Right
We understand that it is important to get your home sold for the best value and in the least amount of time. Here are some key strategies that can help to achieve this.
Fact—92% of Buyers utilize the internet to search for homes prior to ever reaching out to an agent. As part of the Keener Team Marketing Program we continually search for the most innovative and state of the art marketing tools and services available. Our goal is to provide your home with the most professional presentation and maximum exposure possible. Below are some the key components we use.
- MLS Systems - We use the two largest MLS systems in Colorado — Pikes Peak MLS and ReColorado MLS. This allows access or the sharing of your listing to MLS’s in the Pikes Peak area (El Paso, Teller, Park Counties), Boulder, Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland/Berthand, Estes Park, Logan County, Steamboat Springs, Central Colorado, Denver and all of its surrounding areas. This allows over 10,000 agents access to the listing information on your home.
- Staging - Statistics show that staged homes which are professionally photographed sell approximately ten times faster than homes without these advantages. Staging is one of the most crucial steps in getting your home ready to sell well. Many aspects of staging can be accomplished by the homeowner, including de-cluttering, cleaning and tidying. Professional staging is also a very powerful option. We have many experienced stagers that homeowners can hire.
- Professional Photography - Professional photography is one of the most essential home listing strategies. The difference between selling a home in eight days versus eight months can simply come down to it. When paired with professional staging, it is extra powerful. Virtual tours can be a fantastic selling tool. For a potential buyer from out-of-state in particular, virtual tours can be very enticing and effective. Even for local buyers, they can draw more serious people to visit your listing in person.
- Aerial Photography - Nothing transforms your marketing like visuals from 300 feet in the year. Soar high above the roofline, and present water features or incredible landscaping. HomeVisit has an expert team of licensed pilots that are fully FAA approved. No team has more experience, and no one is more capable of showcasing the full beauty of your listing, its setting and surroundings.
- Modeling and Floor Plans - 3D Modeling Provide a realistic and immersive online experience covering the interior of any home. Boost online engagement and attract buyers from all over the world. 80% of buyers go inside 3D models when it's available, with visits lasting an average of 6 minutes! Put buyers inside your listings anytime, anywhere - a 24/7 open house! One of our technicians will scan the entire property with 360° cameras and render a full model within 24 hours, so prospective buyers can virtually explore the home at their own pace. 2D Floor Plans — No listing is complete without a standard floor plan to help prospective buyers plan how they might live in their new home. Using the same technology as our 3D modeling, we'll scan every room of the home to capture the specs, including inch-accurate room measurements, to render a complete floor plan.
- Single Property Websites - Create a beautiful, engaging web page devoted entirely to your listing, featuring all of your HomeVisit Visual Media and listing details with our easy-to-use configuration tools. Fully agent and broker branded, with powerful lead tracking and social sharing functionality. Optimized for all browsers and mobile devices!
- Realtor.com — We expand our marketing on Realtor.com by showcasing our listings and uploading up to 100 pictures, virtual tours, and expanded remarks and descriptions of your home or property. In addition, all inquiries from buyers or agents on your home or property from Realtor.com are sent directly to us. Who better to answer those questions than the listing agent?
- Listhub — Keener Team Realty subscribes to Listhub which uploads our listings from the MLS system to hundreds of real estate internet sites, such as Homes.com, Trulia, Zillow, Homes and Land, and others.
- Social Media Campaigns — We run social media campaigns on popular platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram to reach potential buyers and promote your home.
- Buyer Leads — We use extensive lead capture systems, including direct follow-up and email marketing campaigns to notify buyers that your home or property is available. We continuously prepare and qualify prospective buyers.
- Open Houses — When appropriate, we will hold an Open House for your home. Traditionally, Open Houses were almost the only way to sell a home. With modern strategies and technology, they are rapidly being replaced. The sad news is that these days, many Open Houses only draw curious neighbors. For higher-end homes, they can help draw Realtors with specific clients interested in your area and price range. In these circumstances, they can still be effective.